Female Barber - in English

Empfohlener Beitrag

Geschrieben

Fantasy Barber

I most often have females cut my hair. As well, many have been attractive, and several were arousing to be near. They lean in and you can feel their breath on your neck or ear. Your hands are on the arm of the chair, and they brush across your fingers as they move to the side. One lady, a Filipina, knew my hand was there and would lean in and press herself against my hand. She would lean in and with her top, had her chest near my face as well, and her bulge would grow in her pants as she rubbed my hand. It was not just on the one side of the chair, but both and not just one visit, but over many, many visits. Never got to do more with her, but this story is my imagination running along with that thought. Oh, I also like to keep my eyes closed often during a haircut, not just to keep the hair out of my eyes, but for the extra sensation of when her hands on me.

My barber, her name is Gabriela, had closed her shop many months back due to the pandemic. She called and let her regular clientele know she was taking her business on the road for vaccinated clients. I was thrilled when she called as I had missed the regular haircuts, her scalp massages, and her laugh. Also, I has a suspension she was not born a girl and wondered if she knew I was attracted to her regardless. Argentinian by birth and legs for days. She could read me the dictionary with her accent, and I would be over the moon

Today was my “mobile” appointment. The doorbell rang - she was right on time.

I let her in. She was nicely dressed, with her work apron on over her clothes. She had asked before she arrived if I could place a cloth down on the bathroom floor and pull out a chair. She came in, said hello, and asked me where she would be working.

I led her to the bathroom where the chair and cloth were set up.
"Oh good," she said. "All prepared. Have a seat and let me set my things down. By the way, it is warm, would you mind if I change to shorts?"

"I do not mind at all. It is warm, I agree. Make yourself comfortable."

I could not wait to see her in shorts. I wondered what her legs looked like. I had a crush on her, but never had the nerve to tell her. After all, I didn’t want her to be uncomfortable and loose her as a barber. As well, I was almost twenty years older than she was. I enjoy our visits and did not want them to end because of that.

"Be right there she said"

I sat in the chair, facing out the window, I could hear her in the next room change her shoes and pants. I was trying to not get too excited in case she caught me.

I heard her coming up behind me and went ahead and closed my eyes.
"The usual cut, correct?" She Asked, "...and then a shave and scalp massage too?"

"Yes please" I replied.

I heard her open her case on the floor next to me, and then could tell she stepped up behind me. "Can we change it up this time? Start with the massage?" 

"Sure, " I replied. "I am not going anywhere when you are done. Take your time."

She came up close behind me, and her hands went on to my neck and started working my muscles. As she moved her hands up to the top of my head, I could sense she was closer than normal. I figured it was my chair being lower than the one in her shoppe, but she seemed really, really close. 

I could feel her breath on the back of my neck, then on my right ear.
She whispered, "oh good, you did close your eyes like you do. I think that helps make this more enjoyable, yes?"

"Yes" I replied. My voice cracked a little like a schoolboy at puberty. I could feel her breath let out a little laugh.

She pulled my head back towards her more and I could feel I was leaning to her chest. She laid my head right against her and I could feel her breathe in and out.

"Is the pressure all right? Does it feel good still?" She asked.

"This is wonderful," I said.

She moved to my right and leaned in again. I could hear her breathing on my ear. Her breath was warm and the air blowing over the small hairs on my ear was a wonderful sensation. I could even smell her perfume, like lilacs in the spring.

Then, just when I thought I was going to burst from the joy, she pressed against my hand on the armrest. Not a casual brush like other times, and not because I hand my hand over the side more so than ever. Because she was leaning in more. I could tell it was done on purpose because she moved back and forth. I also felt a small bulge, and I prayed I was right.

"Gabriela," I said nervously, "I am not complaining, but you have never been this close to me before."

"Open your eyes please," she said.

Close was right, she was right next to my face. And, she had changed more than just her pants.

She backed away from my face a little, enough for me to turn to look at her. She was not wearing the apron any longer, but was in one of my dress shirts. She had the top buttons undone and the next one that was fastened barely contained her chest. She was not wearing a bra either. Her nipples were perked up and I wanted to stop right there and just kiss them (a fantasy/fetish of mine), but I wanted to see more. 

No other buttons were fastened, and I could see her belly. A lovely, perfect navel greeted my eyes as I glanced down. But to complete my stare, her small, white cotton panties there and as I had hoped, a small bulge.

"I hope you do not mind me borrowing a shirt. I saw it hanging and thought it would be sexier than my apron. I can change back to the apron if you like!?!" she said.

"Oh no," I replied. "That looks far better on you than I imagined it would." 
Oops, I thought.

"You pictured me wearing this?" She asked?

"I did, and I have a confession. I have had a crush on you for a while. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to lose you as my barber." I told her.

She replied, "I have had a crush on you as well. You the only customer that never hits on me or tries to touch me. I realized what a gentleman you are and started growing a crush on you. I am only glad you are ok with this."

"I am overwhelmed" I answered, "and that you are a special gurl too. I am over the moon."

She moved in front of me. She took her hands and moved my legs closer together, then came up on her knees onto the chair, one leg on either side on mine.  She then put her arms around my neck and moved forward pulling my head to her. The smell of lilacs filled my senses, heightened by her warmth. She leaned back a little so we could see each other's eyes and said, "I want to do your shave next please, but I don't want to just shave your face." She looked down as she said that, smiling. Then, she bit her lip slightly like she was both excited to say that and embarrassed.

I looked back at her. That was so sexy when she did that. "That sounds fun. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Start the bath and make some bubbles? I brought bubble bath with me" she said. 

She didn't move any, so I moved forward in the chair, got my legs under us both and picked her up. She assisted by pushing off the chair with her feet, but as soon as she was up, she wrapped her lovely legs around me so I could carry her. I was already so excited at this point. She could not have slid down if she tried. I felt like my pants were about to rip. I reached over to the tub and turned on the hot water.

How would you finish this? What story would you imagine? I want to know. What do you like, or would you change it?

Geschrieben

While water fills the tub we (barber and you) lost in bathroom.We apart from the reality and the world.So it was imposible to hear even someone intrude the house.Suddenly everything crashed down by the voice of a man who appeared at the door of bathroom.Who was he?How he entered my house?He looks very angry through his blue eyes.My barber,Gabriela,screamed and tried to say something about the situation.Unlogical excuses obviously!We just banged by a unknown man.Did Gabriela know him?Did he going to kill us?

Afterall understood that he was her husband.He followed his wife and busted us.But,God sake,l am an innocent man.l did not pushed her for sex but she did.Husband questioned me enough and said me that he has to punish us both."Just sit that chair and never move or l cut you" he said.l obeyed it.In front of my eyes he ***d Gabriela on her knee and put his all cock in her mouth.She was breathless but she licked as if she has breakfast.His pistol was good enough and shining because of saliva.Suddenly he took out his cock,holded my neck toward him and put that thing into my mouth.Ooo my!What is that?l am not into manhood licking but better be in silence.He could hurt me right?Lick a cock is better be hurt!He had has fun.He was fucking my mouth and her wife mouth in next.We turned his puppets.

Tub was full of water and he turned off water.Took his wife into it.He holded me up and said me to take soap.Ordered that make his wife soapy and me myself.Did it.He moved his right hand to his pocket took out a handcuff and cuffed me rudely.l was thinking he was on the way to give a lesson to me.As if,she is my wife so l can fuck her but you not.No!No he did not do like that.He turned me and fucked me brutally.Took my virginity and let my asshole teared down with some *** leaking.

Afterall,now he has a two wives.Me and Gabriela!

-------------------------------------------

(Ich benutze einen translator,da ich keine guten Deutschkenntnisse habe)

Während Wasser füllt die Wanne wir (Friseur und Sie) verloren in bathroom.We getrennt von der Realität und der Welt.So war es unmöglich zu hören, auch jemand in das Haus eindringen.Plötzlich brach alles durch die Stimme eines Mannes, der an der Tür des Badezimmers erschien.Wer war er?Wie er mein Haus betreten?Er sieht sehr wütend durch seine blauen Augen. Mein Friseur, Gabriela, schrie und versuchte, etwas über die Situation zu sagen.Unlogische Ausreden natürlich!Wir haben gerade von einem unbekannten Mann verhaftet.Kannte Gabriela ihn?Wollte er uns töten?Immerhin verstanden, dass er ihr Mann war.Er folgte ihrer Frau und verhaftete uns.Aber, Gott sei Dank, ich bin ein unschuldiger Mann.Ich habe sie nicht zum Sex gedrängt, aber sie tat. Der Mann fragte mich genug und sagte mir, dass er uns beide bestrafen muss. "Setz dich einfach auf den Stuhl und beweg dich nicht oder ich schneide dich" sagte er.Ich gehorchte.Vor meinen Augen zwang er Gabriela auf ihr Knie und steckte seinen ganzen Schwanz in ihren Mund.Sie war atemlos, aber sie leckte, als ob sie gefrühstückt hätte.Seine Pistole war gut genug und glänzte durch den Speichel. Plötzlich nahm er seinen Schwanz heraus,hielt mir den Hals entgegen und steckte mir das Ding in den Mund.Ooooh!Was ist das?Ich stehe nicht auf Männlichkeitslecken,aber besser in Ruhe.Er könnte mir wehtun,oder?Einen Schwanz lecken ist besser,als verletzt zu werden!Er hatte Spaß.Er fickte meinen Mund und den Mund ihrer Frau als nächstes.Wir drehten seine Puppen.

Die Wanne war voll Wasser und er drehte das Wasser ab.Er nahm seine Frau mit hinein.Er hielt mich hoch und sagte, ich solle Seife nehmen.Er befahl, dass seine Frau eingeseift werden sollte und ich selbst.Er tat es.Er bewegte seine rechte Hand zu seiner Tasche nahm eine Handschelle heraus und legte mir grob Handschellen an. Ich dachte er wollte mir eine Lektion erteilen.Als ob,sie ist meine Frau,also kann ich sie ficken,aber du nicht.Nein!Nein,so hat er es nicht gemacht.Er drehte mich um und fickte mich brutal.Nahm mir meine Jungfräulichkeit und ließ mein Arschloch aufreißen,wobei etwas Blut austrat.

Immerhin hat er jetzt zwei Frauen, mich und Gabriela!

Geschrieben

As a top, I didnt see that one coming

vor 2 Stunden, schrieb Happyforsex:

While water fills the tub we (barber and you) lost in bathroom.We apart from the reality and the world.So it was imposible to hear even someone intrude the house.Suddenly everything crashed down by the voice of a man who appeared at the door of bathroom.Who was he?How he entered my house?He looks very angry through his blue eyes.My barber,Gabriela,screamed and tried to say something about the situation.Unlogical excuses obviously!We just banged by a unknown man.Did Gabriela know him?Did he going to kill us?

Afterall understood that he was her husband.He followed his wife and busted us.But,God sake,l am an innocent man.l did not pushed her for sex but she did.Husband questioned me enough and said me that he has to punish us both."Just sit that chair and never move or l cut you" he said.l obeyed it.In front of my eyes he ***d Gabriela on her knee and put his all cock in her mouth.She was breathless but she licked as if she has breakfast.His pistol was good enough and shining because of saliva.Suddenly he took out his cock,holded my neck toward him and put that thing into my mouth.Ooo my!What is that?l am not into manhood licking but better be in silence.He could hurt me right?Lick a cock is better be hurt!He had has fun.He was fucking my mouth and her wife mouth in next.We turned his puppets.

Tub was full of water and he turned off water.Took his wife into it.He holded me up and said me to take soap.Ordered that make his wife soapy and me myself.Did it.He moved his right hand to his pocket took out a handcuff and cuffed me rudely.l was thinking he was on the way to give a lesson to me.As if,she is my wife so l can fuck her but you not.No!No he did not do like that.He turned me and fucked me brutally.Took my virginity and let my asshole teared down with some *** leaking.

Afterall,now he has a two wives.Me and Gabriela!

-------------------------------------------

(Ich benutze einen translator,da ich keine guten Deutschkenntnisse habe)

Während Wasser füllt die Wanne wir (Friseur und Sie) verloren in bathroom.We getrennt von der Realität und der Welt.So war es unmöglich zu hören, auch jemand in das Haus eindringen.Plötzlich brach alles durch die Stimme eines Mannes, der an der Tür des Badezimmers erschien.Wer war er?Wie er mein Haus betreten?Er sieht sehr wütend durch seine blauen Augen. Mein Friseur, Gabriela, schrie und versuchte, etwas über die Situation zu sagen.Unlogische Ausreden natürlich!Wir haben gerade von einem unbekannten Mann verhaftet.Kannte Gabriela ihn?Wollte er uns töten?Immerhin verstanden, dass er ihr Mann war.Er folgte ihrer Frau und verhaftete uns.Aber, Gott sei Dank, ich bin ein unschuldiger Mann.Ich habe sie nicht zum Sex gedrängt, aber sie tat. Der Mann fragte mich genug und sagte mir, dass er uns beide bestrafen muss. "Setz dich einfach auf den Stuhl und beweg dich nicht oder ich schneide dich" sagte er.Ich gehorchte.Vor meinen Augen zwang er Gabriela auf ihr Knie und steckte seinen ganzen Schwanz in ihren Mund.Sie war atemlos, aber sie leckte, als ob sie gefrühstückt hätte.Seine Pistole war gut genug und glänzte durch den Speichel. Plötzlich nahm er seinen Schwanz heraus,hielt mir den Hals entgegen und steckte mir das Ding in den Mund.Ooooh!Was ist das?Ich stehe nicht auf Männlichkeitslecken,aber besser in Ruhe.Er könnte mir wehtun,oder?Einen Schwanz lecken ist besser,als verletzt zu werden!Er hatte Spaß.Er fickte meinen Mund und den Mund ihrer Frau als nächstes.Wir drehten seine Puppen.

Die Wanne war voll Wasser und er drehte das Wasser ab.Er nahm seine Frau mit hinein.Er hielt mich hoch und sagte, ich solle Seife nehmen.Er befahl, dass seine Frau eingeseift werden sollte und ich selbst.Er tat es.Er bewegte seine rechte Hand zu seiner Tasche nahm eine Handschelle heraus und legte mir grob Handschellen an. Ich dachte er wollte mir eine Lektion erteilen.Als ob,sie ist meine Frau,also kann ich sie ficken,aber du nicht.Nein!Nein,so hat er es nicht gemacht.Er drehte mich um und fickte mich brutal.Nahm mir meine Jungfräulichkeit und ließ mein Arschloch aufreißen,wobei etwas Blut austrat.

Immerhin hat er jetzt zwei Frauen, mich und Gabriela!

as a top, I didnt see that one coming

• Neu erstellen...